The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Character Profile] Cornelius

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

[Character Profile] Cornelius Empty
PostSubject: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:07 am

Name: Cornelius Hasapenis

Type: Dream Eater

Special powers: Feeds on others' dreams and memories, both good and bad. He has the ability to fly, but it drains his powers so he prefers to get invited inside instead of making his way in. He has a beautiful voice that he can use to make others tired and fall asleep.

Personality: Gentle, kind, humourous, charming.

Relationships: None at the moment.

History: Cornelius grew up in the human world, not knowing he wasn't as ordinary as the people who surrounded him. It wasn't until he entered puberty that his true self started to appear. He has to feed on dreams at least once a month or he will die, after just a week he will grow weak. Cornelius is aware that he can make the experience both painful and pleasurable for the victim, but he prefers the latter. Despite his powers, Cornelius is trying his best to live a normal life as any ordinary human. He's trying to make a career as a musician/singer. Cornelius only has very little experience with other supernatural beings.

Fears/Weaknesses: Fears hurting people he cares about. Cornelius' body is much like a human, so what could kill a human could also kill him. He has to feed on dreams at least once a month or he will die, after just a week he will grow weak.

Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:52 am

I really love the originality for this character <3

Thrax will find his powers intriguing! And Moses.... I think he'll be a little afraid of Cornelius, since he has the ability to make people fall asleep Razz
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:31 pm

I'm really excited to see what happens with Cornelius and Thrax :3 I wonder how Thrax would feel if he caught Cornelius in trying to feed on him while asleep  Razz 
And I can see why Moses would be afraid. But maybe he really does need some sleep. It can't be healthy without any xD
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Haha same here!! Very Happy And hmm.... that's a good question, not sure yet myself how'd he react Razz
And no, it certainly isn't healthy xD maybe Cornelius could convince (or force him?) to get some rest xD
Back to top Go down
Periwinkle

Periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:51 pm

OMG xD It took me way too long to realise what his last name was Razz Now I can't stop laughing x3
He seems so awesome :O Cornelius is such an underused character for RPs, I love what you've done with him and I can't wait for Peri to meet him ;3
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:49 pm

....... thanks for pointing that gege X'D
Back to top Go down
Periwinkle

Periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:15 pm

You're welcome Wink I just couldn't help pointing it out since at first I thought it was some sort of Egyptian name or something and I was pronouncing it in weird ways. Only until I really looked at it did I realise it was so much more x3
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:35 pm

You're making it sound as though his last name has some kind of hidden meaning, which is totally not the case ;3
Back to top Go down
Periwinkle

Periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:43 pm

You are some sort of genius ;3 It's still making me laugh now Razz Because I am so not that immature >.> <.<
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Actually I can't take credit for it. It was a friend of mine who suggested it as a joke and then I just had to use it because that's the kind of guy I am  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Periwinkle

Periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:16 pm

You have some awesome friends then Razz It's a pretty perfect name x3
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:32 pm

XDDDD I never knew that was his last name but now oh geez XDD very nice Wink
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:12 pm

pffffffffffffft, if he ever tells his last name to people.... X'D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] Cornelius   [Character Profile] Cornelius I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Character Profile] Cornelius
Page 1 of 1