The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Present for You ;)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

Present for You ;) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:20 am

Micheal just stared at her, feeling that familiar numbness crawling back as he let everything slowly sink in. No, he still couldn't really see that Helga, this woman, might actually be her. Could she really blame himt houg, for doubting?
Hs eyes had finally seem to focus, and one last tear rolled down his cheek before he blinked and looked down.
"You mentinoed Joey before...." he murmured, hesitating as he forced himself to utter his brother's name. "...why?"

Present for You ;) - Page 2 Tumblr_m61z88Z0Vo1qc4utoo2_250

Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:29 am

She gave him a sad smile, "Well I met him...that and he's working for me now." She said slowly as she looked away from him. "He owes me a debt, I saved his life and now he's in my service for a life debt. He told me about you, what had happened. I also know he's the closest person in your life even now. He cares for you, and he has told me that he regrets what he did in his life." She knew that would sound unbelievable. "I could show you that...if you want." She offered quietly.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:44 am

He gave her another blank look, taking her words in again, before pushing himself up and away from her. He paced around the room, running a hand through hair as he tried to keep his thoughts and feeling in check. This was just a little too much even for him to handle at the moment. What if he really was just hallucinating again? Then this would just break him all over again.
And then the offer she just gave him... about seeing Jospeh? No... he this was just too much to tkae it, to belive in.
He stopped pacing around, taking deep breathes and coverd his eyes. He felt like that small helpless boy locked up in his father's basement again.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:02 am

Helga watched him wordlessly, "I can see this is overwhelming for you. I'll let you think about it." She said gently. She stood up and sat back down in that chair that she had vacated earlier.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:38 pm

"...why did you tell me?" he whisperd, but loud enough for her to hear. He turned around, facing her with a hard look. "Was it for my sake.... or just your own...?"
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:33 pm

She studied him thoughtfully before she looked down at her hands, "For both our sakes...I can't keep a secret around you and to be honest not being truthful with you....doesn't feel right." She said eventually but honestly. "You deserve to know the truth and I needed to let you know what had happened. If I could have, I would have seen you sooner...I was however instructed not to see you." She said with sudden pain as if remembering a vivid memory that she could not quite get rid of.
Present for You ;) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n15pndZPy71rh4zmf
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:46 pm

"...."
He regared her with his empty eyes, expression slowly turning back into his usual irritated scowl. But this time his gaze held anger in them as he started to walk towards the woman with heavy steps. "The truth..?" he repeated,stopping right infront of her with a disbeliving look. Even if all she said had been true, what gave ehr the right to decide it was for the best for him to know? He thought that now, even if it had been all lies or not, that small hope that his brother and she was still here somewhere, it felt like it all would be yet another ilusion that waited shatter again. How could he trust this woman? He had run into more thna enough supernaturla who's had the ability to get inide your head and mess it up more thna it already was.
He snorted and pushed passed her over to the door, halting before reaching it and placing a hand on his head. "What are you exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:01 pm

She watched him move past her calmly, "I'm an archangel." She said quietly, the outline of her wings showing behind her briefly before they faded.  "When I died, I was given a choice to move on or to become an angel. I became an angel but throughout the centuries I rose to become one of the strongest.  As a result I was granted the rank of archangel, with that I was given a new host body, that's how I was finally able to come to Earth." She looked past him as if not really seeing him.  "It was difficult for me to adjust...the first few years were the worst, I had to relearn things and I had to prove myself to other angels who thought I wasn't good enough." She said with a little laugh that held no humor in it.  
Present for You ;) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n15pyjEQO11rh4zmf
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:38 am

He arched an eyebrow at hearign the word 'archangel', and had to take another moment to let all this new information sink in. There was another acrhangel here, and the 'boss' didn't know? He felt his lips twitching into a small smirk at this realisation, but it quickly fell when ehe turned around to face her again.
"For some reason...." he mutterd, locking his eyes with hers. "That's easier to belive than the rest you just told me."
Maybe beacuse he was clear in the head at that moment, or was startign to feel relaxed... and the topic she was on about wasn't about him. He let out another sigh as he allowed his back to lean back against the door, not caring how vulnerable or aboslutley eaxhausted he looked to her. He felt himself starintg to smile a little, a sad yet somehow relieved smile. "...I'm proud of ya, girly."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:45 am

As he said he was proud of her and then when he said her nickname, she couldn't stop the sweet smile that showed on her face. "I had almost forgotten how you used to call me that." She admitted after a little pause. Hoping that she hadn't said too much, she ducked her head as a small blush appeared on her face. "Even if you don't believe my story yet, I mean to prove it to you." She said honestly. "I just hope one day you'll understand the truth." She added after a moment.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:04 am

Ah...I might actually belive her now just beacuse of that reaction, Micheal found himself thinking. Even after centuries and a new face, she appeard to still be that same girl he unwillingly let into his life. If it really was her.... he was thankful for it.
He rubbed his head, glancing around the room in thought. "Don't rush me, geez," he mutterd, with a small hint of sarcasm in his voice. That should be proof enough he was ok now, and not upseat wth her. "Even as an archangel, you still act like the same naive, stubborn little girl," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:49 pm

She looked away from him, "Only around you." She admitted with a little laugh, she sighed and studied him. "I missed you...I never stopped thinking about you though." She said quietly. She meant what she said as well, "I hope you know that." She added after a moment as she looked up at him.
Present for You ;) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6y6qajnjq1qlypob
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Another thing he noticed that made the whole thing easier to belive in, was the honesty he heard in her voice as she spoke. Sounding exactly like her, even that laugh that now had another voice, held the same softness and tenderness.
"Still drawn to the wrong types even now, I see," he snorted, allowing his body to fall back onto the bed. He felt a little dizzy, but nothing like those times where he's on the verge of throwing up. He felt... fine, actually, aside from that. He even even staretd to feel relaxed, the more he tried to accept all that recently occured. He turned his head lazily to look where Helga was standing, and then doing something so veyr out of charatcer of him.
"Come here," he said softly, motioning for her to join him on the bed.

Present for You ;) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8eycrSMqb1r6hxuw

Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:11 pm

She looked up at his silent request and bit her bottom lip, "If you're sure." She whispered before she joined his side. It had been a long time since she had lain next to him and being this close to him, reminded her of times long past. "I've missed this." She admitted quietly as she studied him from under her lashes. "All those times you'd come back so tired...and me just always being in the way." She let out a soft chuckle. Her hand unconsciously moving to find his own as she lay there with him, "And now here we are." She said quietly as she looked away, feeling self-conscious.
Present for You ;) - Page 2 Tumblr_mdeuwgmCov1qm22yyo3_250
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:36 pm

A soft laughter left his mouth, surprising even himself a little. The moment her hand touched his, there was no hesitation or annoyed withdraw from his side. Instead, he let their fingers intertwine and give her hand a thorough squeeze. And then he didn't dare let go.
"It is you..." he murmured slowly, turning hs head until they laid face to face. He felt himself smile a little as he took her in, not seeing the woman called Helga, but the one who was stubborn enough to break down his walls he'd built to keep everyone out.
"You're still in the way," he said then, eyes hardening for a moment before he suddenly pulled her into a tight embrace. "And I wouldn't have it any other way."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:12 pm

(oh my gosh my feels! ;3; *crying* you wonderful person you <33333)
She bit her bottom lip as he intertwined their fingers and then gave her hand a gentle squeeze. As he looked at her with an expression she had never quite seen on his face she could only feel the pure happiness that his words brought. As he moved to hug her, she let out a little sob and hugged him back just as tightly. "I love you." She whispered in his ear as she held him, not wanting to ever let go of him. She had forgotten just how good his hugs were, when he hugged her he held her like his life depended on it. She burrowed a little closer to him as she clung to him. It was hard to believe this wasn't a dream. She was afraid that if she let go, he would disappear,
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:35 pm

(don't cryyyyy *cries with you* ...darn it... x'D *hugsssss*)

I love you.

He never thought he'd feel anythign but disgust and anger when he heard those three words. Thise three simple words that had never ment anything or held no meaning to him. Whenever he had heard that empty and false sentence, especially when said to him, it had lead to nothing else than pain and more sorrow. Like the last time he had heard this stubborn girl utter those words... was when she had died in his arms, and then shortly after his brother had....

He hugged her tighter, unable to recall more of those thoughts in his current state. For once he wuld just not bother for explinations or anwears. Moving his head slightly, he rested his chin on the top of her head as one hand moved to gently run through the blond hair. He felt her gripp on him tighten as well, and almost felt her fears of letting him go. He held back a small chuckle at this. Please, the only scared one of here would be him.

Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:47 pm

(*huggles back* we'll cry together X'D)
She relaxed as one of his hands ran through her hair and she let out a soft sigh, now that he knew the truth she felt so much better.  Now that they were reunited after centuries being apart, she relished in being this close to him.  "I feel like I should be thanking the head honcho...if it wasn't for his bizarre sense of humor, we wouldn't be here." She said after a moment of silence.  It was true though, and she couldn't help but feel her lips turn up into a soft smile at the very thought.  "I guess you can say his plan backfired." She added thoughtfully.
Present for You ;) - Page 2 Tumblr_m9c91rZsqv1rzf6pxo2_250
(ohhh want to come on Skype? x3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Present for You ;)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: The Would House For The Criminally Insane :: The Hunter's Room-
Jump to: