The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad Empty
PostSubject: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:12 pm

It had been what felt like days since Phoebus had slept. The magic emanating from the walls of the asylum kept his mind at constant alert.
He sat on the floor next to the mattress as he watched over Chel who seemed to be sleeping peacefully. A small smile came across his face as he watched her sleep. She was such a sweet girl, so fragile. As he decided to take a walk around the room, he moved the blanket up around her shoulders, making sure she was warm enough.

Hours passed as he paced silently around the room, slowly becoming bored out of his mind. He glanced over at Chel, confident that she was sound asleep. Hopefully he could have a conversation with someone without waking her up. He found his way to the wall where he could smell another werewolf before knocking lightly, just in case they were still asleep. "Anyone awake over there?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:49 pm

Sinbad gritted his teeth as he bumped his head against the wall repeatedly. It felt like it'd been forever since he'd last changed. His entire body was filled with a nervous energy that kept him from sleeping when it was what he needed most. Squeezing his eyes shut, he strained to keep a hold on his sanity. He doubted that the wardens of this place would like him transforming, even if he'd do nothing but nap in the corner afterwards. He tried not to bother Anita with it, as he didn't want to frighten her.

He perked up when he heard a familiar voice on the other side of the wall, though. Allowing himself a wolfish grin, he called out, "Hey, that you Phoebus? Aw, man, please tell me it's you."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:50 am

A smile came across Phoebus' face as he heard a familiar voice through the wall. "Well I'll be damned, Sinbad? Never thought I'd see, well, hear you again." He chuckled to himself. It hadn't been long since the switch but every day felt like an eternity. At least he has enjoyable roommates but something made him oddly comfortable with Sinbad.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:27 am

"Same here, man." Sinbad answered. It did his spirits good to hear a familiar voice, even one he hadn't known long. "You been okay? They ain't broken out the torture devices and villainous monologues yet?" He was a little surprised that nothing had been done to them since first arriving. Well, not anyone that he'd talked with.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:30 am

"Nothing yet. It won't be long though." It wasn't something he was looking forward to but it was bound to happen. They both knew that. "Everything okay with you?" He leaned against the wall with his shoulder, listening intently for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:00 am

"Yeah. Got an interesting cellmate again. An 'arachne'." Sinbad said, "She's pretty nice." He dreaded the next change, though. Surely not everyone here was as good as Phoebus and Anita. And would their wardens allow self defense? Hopefully they weren't THAT sadistic. "
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:03 am

Phoebus raised his eyebrow at the mention of the arachne. "My cellmate had her last time. Mermaids sure are chirpy, especially for being stuck in this place."  He chuckled to himself as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:06 am

"Mermaid?" Sinbad blinked in surprise. "She doing alright without water?" Didn't they require water or something? Granted, most of what he knew he'd learned through human media and they weren't always accurate on their own matters.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:10 am

"Yeah, the sink seems to be enough for her thankfully." Phoebus had the same reaction at first, so he could understand the confusion. "Apparently her brother is here too or something."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:30 pm

"At least there's that." Sinbad said at the mention of a sink. Hopefully there'd be plenty of water to keep her healthy. "He still kicking too?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:42 pm

"I hope so. I don't smell any other mermaids nearby...maybe he's across the building or something." Phoebus ran a hand through his hair as he spoke. Hopefully he stayed alive. He wasn't sure what would happen to Chel if her brother died.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:45 pm

"He may be." Sinbad agreed. He might not have known this mermaid, but he could understand worrying about family. For both their sake, he hoped her brother was alive. "Seen much of anyone? Like, besides guards or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:48 pm

"No one. I haven't even heard any guards, if there even are any." Phoebus smirked. Usually prisons had guards up and down the halls every minute. Maybe angel magic was enough for this place.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:57 pm

"Now that's just insulting." Sinbad huffed. "We deserve hundreds of guards! Oh my poor, bruised ego." He sniffed for dramatic effect.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Phoebus couldn't help but laugh. "It's either that or they must be terrified of us." He says sarcastically. Maybe if they were loud enough, someone would come at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:55 pm

"Yes, that's exactly the reason." Sinbad chuckled. It could've been true. They'd used stealth to take them in, when they were at their most vulnerable for whatever reason. It'd be different face to face. "Or, I dunno, they're allergic to us?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:02 am

Phoebus chuckled. "I'd be allergic to us if I were some weak little guard." It was nice to pick fun at something in this place, even if it didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:05 pm

"Yeah." Sinbad laughed, slapping his thigh. Then he added in a clinical tone, "Reactions include swelling of throat, dismemberment, and soaked undies." Maybe that would piss someone off enough that they'd show themselves. Really, he just wanted to gut whoever was keeping them there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad   Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 •  Sinbad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lone Wolves • TTW Room 5 • Sinbad
Page 1 of 1